Wangala Primary School is fortunate to have a team of extremely dedicated community members on our School Council.
The School Council plays an important role in our school and participating as a school councillor is a rewarding and challenging experience. The School Council supports the Principal to provide the best possible educational outcomes for your children.
Our School Council has three main responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning
- Policy Development and Review
Other key functions of our School Council include:
- raising funds for school related purposes
- maintaining school grounds and facilities
- entering into contracts
- reporting annually to the school community and Department of Education and Training
- representing and taking the views of the community into account
- regulating and facilitating after-hours use of the school premises and grounds
- operating the Outside School Hours Care service.